As usual, time always passes like nobody business. In a few hours time it will be my enlistment at Tekong.
Hopefully everything will fare well and safely.
LoL(League of Legends) is fun but I guess I can only play it 2 weeks later when I'm back home from Tekong. A few months pass like that and come quickly to my enlistment time so I think 2 weeks ain't much of a problem too. Thanks to all my bros and sis plus my 925 mates for the wonderful chilling out at Fish & Co, playing pool at AMK and all the chit-chat session at Wendys. Gonna miss you all!
I never play Tekken for these few days and I think I will come back to play PS3 TTT2 with the rest when I book out 2 weeks later.
Charging phone really takes a god damn long time and it's like hindering my sleeping hours. I should go watch KARA Pandora live stage before I go to bed. Nights world and to my lappy too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment