Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Poly Graduation Ceremony 2012!/ Pool and Koi~ with Zamir/ Last Special Rage (Gold) received:DDD

Today's a significant day for me as it was both my Mum's 45th birthday and my Polytechnic Graduation Ceremony 2012. The entire ceremony began at 9am but we, graduands had to reach by 7.45pm for the briefing and get prepared to be seated.
My parents and my grandma were seated at the guests area as well. Honestly speaking, this graduation gave me a lot of mixed feelings. Seeing all the award winners, I felt pretty guilty of not putting my best for my education in Poly life for these 3 years. Time just passed like that and nothing can ever be undone. Hopefully, I know how to buck up for my university studies or ACCA studies after my army life. On the other hand, I felt proud of myself as I am the first of my generation to be able to take a college graduation photo with my grandma. It's best if I can actually take another one with her again for my university graduation photos.
Thereafter the event, I was busily taking photos with all my Zamir, Andy, Larry and the rest outside the auditorium area. Later, my parents and I went to purchase the graduation photo and frame as well before going up to level 3 for some refreshments. Before this, I took some photos with Noble, Jonald and Belinda as well:D
Subsequently, Zamir followed our car back to my house and I bathed and changed out of my formal attire before my dad fetched us to Yishun Mrt station and my grandma back home at Sembawang as well.
Zamir and I went to AMK Hub to play pool and later he went to buy some smoothies at Macdonalds while I went to Koi~ for some milk tea.
While drinking, we all went to NTUC as Zamir needed to buy some drinks back home. After seeing him off at the bus interchange when his bus 135 came, I went back to Northpoint Timezone to wait for Raven and Jian Wei plus Syaq and Kai Chong as well.
Finally today my King is promoted to Master rank and Armor King is promoted to Mentor rank. Still that is not the most important thing. I got my last Special Rage (Gold) finally so I have everything including Jackpot as well:) Life's great until I saw one ghost behind me and Kai Chong when it was near to closing time:O LOL~
Work's ending in 2 weeks time on 3rd June 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment