Thursday, May 31, 2012

Swimming with Jian Wei and Wen Kai at Yishun Swimming Complex

Work at Robinsons is left with 3 days only from June 1 to June 3! 
Today Jian Wei and I met at Yishun Mrt station at 10.30am before walking over to Yishun Swimming Complex. Alas it was closed for half day and will only be opened at 2.30pm. Thereafter, we went back to the Timezone to while our time away and Jian Wei went back home to eat at 11.30am and I stayed all the way till 1plus.
Later we went to coffee shop 925 as I wanted to eat chicken rice for lunch. Then we went to Cold Storage to buy some drinks before going to the library to relax and get away from radiation. Wen Kai reached at around 4.30pm and we went to swim at the Yishun Swimming Complex.
Swimming's "shiok" and fulfilling but I realised the strain of exercising after months of slacking non stop without exercising at all.
Subsequently, after swimming we went to coffee shop 925 again as Wen Kai and Jian Wei wanted to packet dinner to my house to eat while I have my dinner at home as well.
Wei Liang and Kai Chong was already at the Timezone when we went over to join them. When the Timezone closed, we went over to Wendy's to play Yugioh cards. Although life seems the same all the while, I feel that it's fulfilling for me and I can really make full use of these 3 months time to do whatever I have not done and wanted to do.
Time never waits for man! Let's just chiong! 

No comments:

Post a Comment