Waking up in the late afternoon seems to be a common thing for me nowadays.
Wei Cong called me at around 2pm after he had finished his work to ask me to join him in the Timezone. I called Noble to join us as well.
Today my [ULTIMZ]PRO* got demoted again to 2nd dan. However I got 100000G from roulette after fighting with Final Sonata. Final Sonata got promoted to 4th dan. Noble played with Wei Cong as well. Haha he said Noble got great improvement. We tried playing Kuma up till the Azazel stage as well and managed to defeat it.
After that, I went with Wei Cong to Macdonalds. After the dinner at Mac, we went back up as I wanted to check my customisations. Later on while playing, Lance and his friends came to play as well. Lance's friend is very good especially with his Lars, Hworang and Lee. Wei Cong played with him and lost quite a lot as well. After that they went back and we went back home at around 9.30pm.
When I reached home I went to the 2nd storey Auntie's house to get my dinner.
So far internet connection is down and my lappy has some major problems so I am going to send it for fixing as soon as possible. Updating at my blog will be quite difficult unless I get all these problems fixed....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment