Sunday, March 28, 2010

Went for Ancestors' Prayers

Yo here I am back at blogging again...but only for a short period of time.
Today the whole family went to beside the Yishun temple beside Yishun Primary School. I went as well. This should be my second time only.
What happened recently? Recently on 25 March I went with Noble to Bugis Temple to pray. I went to offer my thanks to the gods for helping me in my examinations. Before we actually went to pray we went to Virtualand first but got whacked and Noble got demoted back to 2nd dan. I have the feeling recently that I want to up my number of wins and percentage and improve my rankings as well. I learned quite a few characters recently. They are Yoshimitsu and Feng. I want to learn Nina and Hworang as soon so possible.
Currently I am updating using my Auntie's lappy at Sembawang. Later I am going to the Timezone to try my luck again. In the meantime I am also sweating like a dog.
Yesterday I went to play badminton with Goutham, Anirban and Shen Han. Anirban got angry suddenly because of skills difference lol. Goutham and I only told him this is just a game and tell him to relax lol.
I think I will be watching Transformers 2 back home because I came to get the disc from my uncle which is is Sembawang. Let's hope my lappy return as soon as possible.....

No comments:

Post a Comment