Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Went with Noble to buy his training gloves

Today I woke up late. Supposedly I was to meet Noble at 12.30pm but in the end I got waken up by his call in the end. Haha I did not know I was blabbering when I just woke up. Noble said he did not understand what I was saying lol.
After bathing I went over to the Timezone to join him. I realised the back 2 combos for my Lee character is quite dependable on a certain kind of momentum. That momentum has to be maintained so I guess I have to train slightly more.
We went over to the japanese food court for lunch. The Terriyaki Chicken Pasta was superbly nice.
Later on we went over to Ang Mo Kio as Noble wanted to buy training gloves. Haha AMK's sport links do not have what he wants. Maybe Yishun will have the sport gloves. Later on we just went to buy my bubble tea and Noble went to buy his bread as well. We found one shopping mall where there were the Royal Sporting House and there were lots of things inside including what Noble wanted. Haha this trip was fruitful afterall. Later on we went over to the Virtualand and play Tekken 6 to register my characters. While playing we met one Steve user who sort of walloped me. Noble won 1 game and lost the subsequent ones. I think fighting Steve requires top tier fighting if not it will be quite difficult. Today I managed to get my Legend Nunchaku which made me quite happy.
We played pool at Noble's house and Preston came over to join us as well. I think everybody seems to be tired and we cannot really concentrate on the games haha. I must start sleeping earlier from today onwards.
In the meantime I am using his lappy to update my blog. My lappy has to be sent to the operation room soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment