Hello guys I am back, and using my very own lappy! Today I woke up and saw a missed call from the Merchant Square and the technician asked me to go and collect my lappy. Thinking of it, my lappy repair took 3 weeks and 3 days. After I came back from Clarke Quay, I went over to Northpoint Timezone for some rounds of Tekken 6. Haha I think I am a pure addict. I went there to play almost everyday when my lappy was still under repairs.
Today I played with some people and saw the guy that spammed 10 hits again. He got defeated and saddened so much that in the 3rd game he just let me whack without doing anything. Then he walked off sulkingly. I played with 1 guy that used Paul and I lost 2 times unknowingly. Now I can take a break from Tekken 6 for a few days since my lappy is back.
On the 29th March 2010, I sold my law card with 100pluses wins and 190pluses losses to someone else in exchange for $70 and another law card with 50 wins and 0 loss. The ranking is first dan.
On the 31th March 2010, I sold my feng card for $55. Finally I got rid of this card lol. I think I still gain overall compared to how much I paid for it last time, but only for a short amount.
This coming Sunday there is the double value offer again. I feel like topping up $20 to make the credits in the card $40.
Holidays are fun without having to work and playing all day long. In 3 weeks time, on the 19th April all Poly students will be going back to school. I think I should adopt the habit of sleeping early now. I think I need a good break from now to calm my mind and get ready for the next hurdle.
In the meantime it is time for me to catch up on all the videos I missed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment