Yesterday the Year 2 Semester timetable was out and I went to check it out. I got my 4th choice, Japanese language as my elective. It kinds of sucks only because it is on Thursday. It can have been a break in the week. If only it can be changed to other days, then it is perfect.
Actually 2nd year is not that bad either. There are Business Law, Cost Accounting, Ict Applications for Business, Taxation, Business Finance, Business Accounting, National Education and my Japanese Language, a total of 8 subjects. I am looking forward to school reopen! Lol. I am going to jot down the timetable later.
Today Qi Yuan, Leonard, Noble and I went to Ang Mo Kio Good Speed Cyber Cafe for LAN and we played L4D2 for 3 hours. Haha L4D2 was fine although there were a few ji bai kias that scolded vulgarities when they teamed with us on versus mode and campaign. It was always fun playing with friends, buddies even to the max. Bob left earlier as he had something on.
Before we actually managed to meet up, Noble and I met at Northpoint Timezone first and play a few rounds of Tekken 6. After that the ten hits spammer guy came and play with Noble. Noble lost lol and he said he was just only playing with him. After that we went to Ang Mo Kio and reached at around 2.20pm. We called Qi Yuan and Leonard but they did not pick up so we went to the Virtualand to play Tekken 6 first. Before this Noble went to the toilet as he had a very bad stomachache. I lost 1 game against 1 Paul user haha. The standard there is really higher than Yishun. Qi Yuan and Leonard came and find us later and we went on to the Good Speed Cyber Cafe.
Good Speed Cyber Cafe is a good Lan place with food provided as well haha, but not free of charge.
Later on Leonard, Noble and I stopped playing at 6.20pm and went to pay. We only need to pay $6.50. The money is worthed the fun though.
Later we took the Mrt back to Yishun and went to the food court in Northpoint to eat. Haha today I tried the instant noodles from the Korean stall and it was, a bit spicy. As usual I sweat like a dog haha. We had fun chatting before going back to the Timezone to play. Leonard went home.
While playing the ten hits spammer came back and challenge Noble. He lost Noble with Asuka but won with Lili. As usual his moves are always obvious and I kept on telling Noble how to counter his move, but apparently he does not listen. Later on Noble won again and the ten hits spammer went off.
We just continued our games with the bots before going home. Dreads I am so god damn tired. A nice refreshing bath just now will give me some couples of hoursw while I do my stuff.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment