I missed the double value jackpot today. That was seriously so saddening. I missed the crucial word on the slogan. This is the slogan...." Enjoy the double value offer on sunday morning!" The word "morning" seriously sucks. Next time I have to pay great attention to the every single detail.
What was worse was my losing streak next. I can barely win a game today even against uncle Asuka and one guy from bugis whom character is LILI and named Baek Ur AsS. Practically I lost $25 against these two guys.
Later on Noble tried one game against that Bugis guy and lost as well. He went home saying he wanted to gym. I played with that guy and kept on losing using my Lee and Law. Later during my last credit I won using Yoshimitsu, which was my new character. I have nothing to say.
After that I had 3 wins before playing with Wei Cong. I lost $10 to him as well. This one was the usual because he was always better than me. We went back home after that as both of us felt sick of playing Tekken 6. I have been playing too much already.
I think I will go and watch some videos on my characters later and see what character to learn for my 4th character as well. In the meantime I shall take a short break from Tekken 6 and finish writing my book of Tekken 6.
I am so tired.......Maybe I shall sleep slightly earlier today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment