Saturday, April 10, 2010

SonatA's DisciplE to 4th Dan!/Winning Streaks rock!

Is there a lucky Saturday? Today is definitely the day.
Sleeping late last night at 5am, today I woke up at 1plus. I went to bathe and go out for lunch with my uncle. My uncle and I just realised that the stall that sold Duck Rice was rented to some other people who sold roasted pigs and all sorts of other food. Lol 1 reason can be only because the Chicken Rice stall was doing too well. Both are substitutes goods and both have to fight for consumers purchases. The Chicken Rice will always do well if they maintain their standards.
After that we went for a small brisk walk through the other road to Northpoint. My uncle bought his 4D and I was like busily smsing all the time. Noble also called me and I told him to go to Timezone first and I would be there shortly. Later on we went up to Timezone and play. Noble, Zheng Shun, my disciple and other friend was there as well. 
My disciple created a group of theirs called [~Akatsuki~] and both of them had quite good percentages. Noble played with them and got his promotion chance to 2nd Dan as well. He did his perfect mutlti grab on that Ten hits spammer guy. He also managed to win finally. I also played with [~Akatsuki~]Paul and won, getting my 2nd Dan promotion. After that I played all the way to defeat Azazel because nobody dare to challenge me lol. After this I went with my uncle to get the disc from my Auntie for my Grandmother who wanted to watch the episodes. She also treated me to ice-blended Milo. Thanks for that.
I was back to the Timezone waiting for my 2nd eldest Auntie's call. Noble was winning. He had quite 6 wins winning streak before he left the Timezone with his Dragonboat friend to go LAN. Haha I wanted to go down and challenge him because he got roulette but he said that if I went down at this moment he will never forgive me. Is this too much just for a game? There is no use holding to the rank. Skill is more important. Well I figured that he might want to have a good ending so I just let him finish Azazel.
After that I played with Zheng Shun and he left for home. Later on my disciple just played and managed to win another small boy 15 games consecutively. MasterPig$$$# came and played with my disciple and his friend. Both of them lost even when I had given them credits to play. MasterPig$$$# won and got promoted to 3rd Dan. I went down and play using my Yoshimitsu.
Later on I egged him into playing and managed to pump my Yoshimitsu to 4th Dan and I demoted MasterPig$$$# back to 2nd Dan. He told me he wanted to get to Master Rank and I told him it was not possible if he continued to play without using card or do not dare to play against other people. He always seems to be on the lookout for people and is afraid of challengers. Later on he left.
I was quite tired already and suddenly another Indian guy came to challenge and gave me 18 consecutive wins. It has been a long time ever since I got this much. Now my SonatA's DisciplE is 4th Dan, with 67%. It is getting more satisfying......
After 18 games, that guy gave up and went off. I finished Azazel and went home as well.
My mind is totally lost.....I am so tired......but today's results are satisfying....Haha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment