It has been a few days where I set my alarm but never hear it at all and continue sleeping.
Today I woke up at 12pm although I set the alarm at 10am. I think I am too tired and my body need more rest. Now I want to adopt the habit of sleeping early, which is sleeping at 10pm. I also dont want to rush for lessons all the time because it is very tiring.
Japanese lesson is fun and enriching. I like the lesson a lot and I can make a lot of new friends. Apparently I am the only one from AF0902 but it is okay because I can adapt well into the class. The tutor Keiko is also an experienced teacher whose teachings are very good.
Later on after lesson time, I went to Ang Mo Kio to meet Leonard and Qi Yuan for pool and dinner. As I reach quite early at around 3.20pm, I went to the Virtualand for some Tekken 6 games. I only see 1 Steve F*X with 24 wins and 4 losses. The skills are not that good though as that guy cannot even win Azazel or block simple low moves.I did not challenge him though and just practise my characters.
I spent around 4 credits which are $2 on the Tekken 6 and managed to defeat the Azazel except my Law losing to Jin Kazama because I kept on trying new moves that the Fancy taught me.
While turning behind I already saw Qi Yuan who was already behind. After finishing all the games we went to find Leonard who just reached Virtualand downstairs and we went to play pool together.
Pool was fun as we played 2 v 1. The charges at Ang Mo Kio Hub pool are quite expensive though. Maybe pool at Safra will be better and I am talking about both the charges and the environment.
It was 6.14pm when we had ended our pool session. Now it was time for dinner and we walked over to Long John Silvers.
We had a long chat while eating and after eating. We went for a brisk walk around Ang Mo Kio Hub as well.
Later on we all went back home. Leonard and I chatted for a short while at the playground near Block 235.
Actually having such an outing once or twice every week is a good idea. It helps relieve stress and maintains best friendships as well by more communications.
In 1 week time it will be Leonard's Birthday. It will be best if our gang can go out before or after 30 April for movie and a good meal. The best is going out on 30 April for dinner at Swensons and Iron Man 2 movie.
In the meantime I have to chiong the ICTS E quiz chapter by today if not there will be insufficient time for me to revise....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment