Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nyp Club Crawl 2010!

Today is like somewhat the longest day of the week and the earliest to start lectures and tutorials as well.
The first lesson is Business Finance lecture. I am just like a noob that went into the wrong lecture theatre. I mistook LEC04 to be the Lecture hall instead. Haiya.....
Business Finance is a very nice subject and I like it a lot. It is something like Elementary Mathematics that we learn in Secondary School. I find Mr Chan's teachings very understandable. The only part I dont like is just that sometimes he will skip off a few slides to rush for time.
Next we had our 1 hour break and went to Koufu. I did not eat as I was still very full from the breakfast I had earlier on. Zamir, Justin and Yefeng were all eating.
After that we went back to the tutorial room and I listened to some music while waiting for the lesson to start. Business Acounting tutor Miss Chew is quite a straightforward person and dismissed us early after settling the make-up lessons issues due to Graduation Day and Vesak Day.
We had 2 hours of time and Joanne, Zamir, Mu Qin, Bryan, Andy, Mei Xuan, Derek and I went to Ang Mok Kio Hub to watch movie but apparently if we did so we will be late for Business Law lecture. Instead we went to the ZoneX which is just opposite the movie theatre and play the arcade games.
We had quite a fun time trying out the basketballs, Daytona and taking photos. The whole photo taking booth was like about to burst out with all of us squeezing together haha.
Haha Zamir and I broke the record for the basketball which is 250 and get 310. This is when team spirit and cooperation come along. Not to forget, Joanne and I nearly broke the record too.
Daytona was not bad. Haha there were a lot of bangings and swayings here and there so it was pretty funny watching the crowd from behind. I always got banged into the wall when I got first or even second. Haha Mu Qin is good with the controls and got 1st. Later on Joanne got first banging everyone upside down lol.
The funniest is when Derek and Mu Qin tried the New Para machine and the results were always A and F, with Mu Qin getting A and Derek getting F. We are like shouting Accountancy and Finance haha.
We nearly got late for the Business Law lecture. Zamir, Bryan and I took the taxi to NYP. I ran all the way from the taxi to the LTC 2 with all the admin cards haha. It is like been a long time ever since I sprint that distance. It suddenly reminds me of wanting to exercise to keep fit. I think Tuesday and Thursday might be appropriate.
Business Law is also as fun as Business Finance. I like all the theories and I feel that is quite awesome. Miss Lim has a very strong bank of vocabulary which she expands quite oftenly during the lecture.
Later on we had National Education which was a short briefing and we have to do the projects. Doing the projects might actually be better. We can finish the project early and settle 1 module rightaway. We can even form our own groups.
The lessons have all finished and Zamir, Larry, Bryan and I went over to North Canteen to eat first before going to Club Crawl.
This year Club Crawl is like the same as last year. I have decided to join the Ambassadorial Team and Buddhist Society.
I went to the Timezone to find Wei Cong but saw Noble there instead. Two pros using Paul and Jin are fighting each other. Later on Noble went down and play the Armor King and lost. I tried with my Lee and Law. I lost using Lee and Law to the pro when he used his Armor King, Wang and Jin.
Later on I won using my Law and that pro went off with his girlfriend.
I played with Noble too and win some, losing 1 match. Later on the Fancy came and defeated me with Lars. Wei Cong also came and Noble and I went home.
I was so tired that I felt asleep in my parents' room from 7pm to 7.40pm. I think I must start sleeping early and replenish my energy.
In the meantime there are a lot of things to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment