Monday, April 12, 2010

Blogger's Feelings

Does all guys have sleeping problem or everybody too? Yesterday I tried sleeping early at 11pm and I did managed to fall asleep until I woke up at 1.15pm. After that I tried falling asleep but I could not. I struggled all the way to 4plus before I actually managed to fall asleep again.
Because of this shit, I woke up at 12plus again. I ate my lunch and watched the 6th day. It was a show by Arnold Schwarznegger, one of my very favourite acting star in action-packed movies. This movie was about clones and their feelings and perceptions of lifes.
After that I went to bathe before going out to Timezone and I called Noble to come along as well. We played all the while until Uncle Asuka came to challenge and Noble won 2 times consecutively before losing. I tried and won 5 times consecutively before losing to his Asuka. I really love Yoshimitsu! We went off after that to buy some drinks from the bubble tea shop and saw Wei Cong just as we came out. Haha I called to meet him in the evening.
Later on it began raining cats and dogs. Noble and I went into Funland to watch an Yishun Town Ncc guy playing basketball. We also went to the Comics Connection and the Dvd shop all inside Golden Village while waiting for the rain to stop. Later on we had no choice but to chiong to the other building, Northpoint.
We went straight up to the Timezone and saw Wei Cong looking at the Drum Mania X5. Haha he told us that Uncle Asuka gave up in the 5th game and went off.
Later on Uncle Asuka came back and play all the way. Wei Cong played and won 5 times. Uncle Asuka stopped playing and kept on asking questions from Wei Cong of the moves, whether high or mid.
Dinner was appetising and I ate with Wei Cong at the Japanese Food Court. We chatted about the incidents that happened at Timezone in Tekken 6. Haha Wei Cong said that he met a very fuck tub kid who kept on grabbing and ask people not to grab. He also nearly pressed on buying an item for Wei Cong and Wei Cong was rather pissed. After the kid left he slammed the buttons on the machine.
We went back to the Timezone and the Uncle Asuka was still there. I played him and won some lost some. I think overall I won with 2times of what he had won me. Lol. His Bryan Fury was fuck tub. Wei Cong played him next and won until 9plus before Uncle Asuka left. Then I played against Wei Cong. Finally I know how to win his Julia and I won 2 times with Yoshimitsu, losing barely later. All my other characters could not win though.
I think I play too much already. Lol. School is restarting exactly 1 week from now and I am barely prepared. Besides it is quite boring to play Tekken 6 all the time. Haha I am quite excited about school start of year 2. Finally I am no longer Freshman! I wonder if I should take up a CCA? Let's start mugging like never done before!
Then Wei Cong and I chatted till 11pm before I went home. Wei Cong told me that it was quite boring to maintain a blog. He says that writing for others to see and letting others to criticise about it just does not make sense. Haha sometimes what Wei Cong says has very strong influencing ability and he is quite good at convincing people. Can it be because he is elder than me? I dont really know.
Actually I beg to differ. Creating a blog and keeping track of daily events is something meaningful. I have never regretted creating. In fact I regretted not creating one earlier. Who cares about people who post comments to mock you? They are just people who have nothing better to do than to stalk people's blogs and post bad comments about them.
I am only scared of 1 thing. That is being reported for posting negative remarks about other people or abusing of other peopl's rights. Yes it is blog ettiquette we are talking about, nettiquette.

No comments:

Post a Comment