Last Day of the Week is always the best because we get to rest for Saturday and Sunday.
First up we had Business Finance tutorial lesson.
After that Zamir, Gintat, Fusen and I went to North Canteen to eat but I did not because I was still quite full from eating my breakfast. Zamir had to go to mosque so we helped him to take his bag and we went to the library.
In the library I only went online to Facebook. Later on I lent my lappy to Jessica's group to do their project work. I was like falling into a slumber sleep for 30 minutes and it was lecture time when I woke up.
Taxation lecture was like quite rush and Mr Chee was like speeding at the speed of light lol. I think I must definitely revise Taxation before going for lecture, if not I will not be able to catch up.
Business Accounting was fine though. I like Miss Chew's teaching. She goes at a speed that is both catchable and understandable.
I went to Yio Chu Kang Mrt Station to meet Noble after receiving a call from him. He had not eaten his lunch and he said he was very hungry and need my company. Haha that was like so coincidental because I had not eaten as well.
After that I went over to Yio Chu Kang Mrt Station while chatting with Zamir and Gintat was talking on the phone as well.
As so, Noble and I went to Northpoint Kfc for our lunch aka dinner. We had a good chat there as well about everything.
As we will definitely, we went up to the Timezone and play Tekken 6. Today a lot of old buddies went to play as well. There were Wei Cong, Rahimi and Zheng Shun as well. I won 4 games consecutively against Rahimi. Now he only plays Lili because he has forgotten totally about Julia. Zheng Shun also won Rahimi as well and it was only 1 match and he lost the next. As now we finally know who [ULTIMZ]KYRO is. It is Rahimi. He said he got the 39 wins and 2 losses from Tampines, which is a very good results. Now it is reassuring to know it is our own people.
Later on Wei Cong came and play with me. Rahimi left for home already. Today I lost a lot to Wei Cong's Baek a lot of times. Noble also tried and lost as well. He left for home as well.
Wei Cong used Baek as his new character for the card already. The name is Baek D BakEr. HAHA I give him his first loss though lol.
Later on we went to the Japanese food court but I did not eat as I am full from the Kfc meal. Zheng Shun and Wei Cong ate and we chatted as well.
After eating we went back to the Timezone as Wei Cong wanted to play Baek. We saw the Christie guy there and Wei Cong played him. His Baek lost 3 times and later on he could only use his Julia to win back 2 games and the Christie guy went off.
Zheng Shun left with his girlfriend and Wei Cong and I left for home after this.
This is the 1st week of 2nd year 1st semester. Honestly speaking I have a lot of bad habits which I need to shake off in order to improve further on. Time to Ganbatte!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment