Bathing and getting yourself refreshed is the best thing one can do after he or she has reached home after a long day outside. Today was quite a meaningful day.
Putting the alarm at 12.20pm, I woke up before 12pm because my Mother was shouting and she said that it was not good to sleep till so late. The body clocked will be totally messed up. What to do? There is no choice because this is holiday life.
After I had taken my lunch which was fried rice, I went out to Northpoint Timezone to play a few rounds of Tekken 6 before meeting Leonard, Qi Yuan and Noble for movie at 2pm. Everyday we are learning. Today while playing Yoshimitsu I realised some new moves and it was quite pleasant. I am getting more and more fond of the character, Yoshimitsu. Leonard reached Golden Village and call me. Qi Yuan were late by around 10 minutes and Noble was late by 40 minutes. We went to the food court as Noble had not taken his lunch.
There are new changes at Safra. The computers for LAN are gone. Now there is a wide space there without anything. The rest remains unchanged though. We had wanted to play pool but all the tables were occupied and we went to play the arcades games first. I played my usual Marvel Vs Capcom 2. Haha I defeated the boss as usual. Lol. In the end the pool tables were still occupied and we went to watch Clash of the Titans back at the Golden Village.
All of us paid for the Kidnappers combo meal. The popcorns were half sweet and half salty. I prefer the small packet of titbits because that was very nice. The Clash of the Titans was a very nice show. We watched the 4.50pm slot all the way till 6.42pm. The movie lasted for approximately 1.5 hours.
After the movie, we went to the Timezone and play Tekken 6. Noble wanted to play so he played first. Later on I played his King using my Yoshimitsu and won. I think he should start learning new character already.
Later on we looked for Leonard and Qi Yuan who went to Royal Sporting House to buy some clothes.
Dinner at the Seoul Garden was quite a delighting one. This was also my very first time and I was very happy to spend it with my buddies. Thanks to Leonard, Qi Yuan and Noble for the treat.
We spent the time there all the way till 10pm eating and chatting. Haha we wanted to take lots of rounds but in the end we only managed to get 1 round of food only. Haha my stomach was very full after that 1 round already.
After eating we went to the bus interchange and Qi Yuan and Noble went back home by bus. Leonard and I walked and chatted all the way till the fitness corner beside Yishun Town Secondary School. Haha that place was peaceful and quiet except for a few smokers around who disrupted the whole ambience.
We chatted till 11.52pm and went home. I did not manage to update on time so this was a post on Thursday.
I doubt I will be going out tomorrow anyway so it does not matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment