Damn I am so tired after not sleeping for the whole night yeseterday.
Business Finance lecture today was fine but a little mundane and I nearly fell asleep inside the lecture hall for the last 10 minutes. Everybody else was like feeling the same thing too.
After that we had 1 hour break and Gintat, Larry, Zamir and I went over to Koufu but only Bryan was eating.
Business Accounting tutorial went well and I can understand everything in the topic so far. My tutorial questions were like all correct except for 1 careless mistake.
The problem with not sleeping was that you cannot think that you are tired. Inside the tutorial class there was like a short period of time when I thought that I was very tired and I actually put my head to rest for quite a few minutes. I was like nearly falling into a slumber and not waking up for the next 24 hours. This repeated for like a few cycles. After this I was like hyper-active for the rest of the lesson and I managed to pay serious attention.
After this there was a 1 hour break again and Yong Yang, Larry, Gintat, Fusen, Zamir, Bryan and I went over to North Canteen for lunch.
Business Law lecture was interesting as we learned about the contracts today. Business Law, Business Accounting and Japanese are my favourites so far.
Noble called me later after Business Law Lecture to meet me at Northpoint for lunch. I went to the Timezone to find him first. We played a few rounds against each other. I lost 1 time and won 2 times using SonatA's DisciplE. We had a few roulettes in between and even got super roulette. Later on we also managed to get 100000G. Total G earned were almost 200000.
We went to the 925 coffee shop and Noble bought his chicken rice with added rice. Thanks for the Soya Bean Milk.
The clouds were like getting darker and darker. We walked to my home as fast as possible as I wanted to put my bag at home. While walking through the grass patches across the fields after I have put my bag at home, I was like telling Noble that the Buddha will look after us and will not let us get drenched.
Haha God really dotes on us and we did not even get a rain droplet on us. Thanks to God for all the blessings and looking after us.
Noble got his haircut at a salon just beside the 925 coffee shop. Haha now his hair is much neater and he looks better. His haircut costed around $14 which was like quite expensive because everytime I cut my hair it only takes $5-8 only.
After his haircut, we walked the shelters all the way to the bus interchange and into Northpoint.
There was like 1 guy playing Tekken 6 there and I challenged him. He defeated my [ULTIMZ]PRO*, winning 1 match first. Later on he lost 4 games consecutively to my [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE when he used his Lili and Asuka. He said that he had two cards, one with Asuka and one with Lili and both the ranks are Vindicators. It appears that he had not played for quite a long time and he was pretty rusty. How am I able to defeat Vindicators? LOL this sort of gives me high hopes of going to high ranks like Champion.
Later on I bought the customisation for my Yoshimitsu lower body. Haha I need around 500000G more to go to fully customise the bodies. Slowly, I will make my Yoshimitsu the only Golden Buddha in Northpoint and perhaps the whole of Singapore.
After this we went to Long John Silvers to find Qi Yuan, Leonard and Nicholas. We saw Qi Yuan as we went down the escalators. We went to Cold Storage as Qi Yuan wanted to buy drinks.
Leonard and Nicholas were like waiting there when we reached. This was like hardly the whole Clique going out together. Haha we had our dinner there and went to Safra for pool session later.
I like this kind of gatherings and I want it more often. We still have to go out for movie some days later, maybe next week.
We chatted all the way to Safra from Northpoint and went to play Pool immediately when we saw that the pool area was hardly occupied by anybody.
We played pool all the way 3 Vs 2. Later on we finished playing and went to the arcade beside the pool area and play the basketball machine. Haha apparently it requires a lot of cooperation to break the high score together lol. We had our fun though.
As we walked back to the Bus Interchange, I was like swaying here and there tiredly. My energy was like almost sapped already. I could chat but my mind was like switched off already and my eyes were closing and opening and closing and opening. Sorry to those for not being able to accompany you all for night cycling. I am too CUI for that tonight.
Anyway it is only 1 day and 10 more minutes to 30 April 2010. Here I am wishing you Happy Birthday, Leonard! Live life to the fullest!
Haha I dont even know whether I will online on Friday, so I am wishing you here first in advance. Ganbatte!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment