Sunday, May 2, 2010

Zamir's StepFather and Cousin's Birthday Party!

Today I was supposed to wake up early to do some tutorials but in the end I just slept on after the alarm clock rung. I do not like doing tutorials on Sunday because it gives me the thinking of last minute homework. The quality of last minute homework will suck greatly compared to work done earlier, because you will always tend to rush no matter what for last minute.
I met Gintat at Bugis Mrt Station at 4.10pm and took the bus together to Parkway to meet Larry to buy Zamir's birthday present. We were supposed to meet at 3.30pm but I got something on earlier.
We went to Royal Sporting House inside the shopping centre to look for things appropriate to buy for Zamir. We had quite a few options in mind, for example, a sports caps, a t-shirt and even a jacket. In the end we chose to buy the Man-U shirt for Zamir. Hope you like your present! :)
After that we went to Mos Burger for some quick snacks and began walking to East Coast Park. Haha it was quite a distance and we walked very slowly. Today was also Labour Day and lots of people were there to celebrate, either barbeque or buffet.
Gintat, Larry and I were the first to reach at 6.30pm and Zamir was not there yet. Zamir's elder brother is still a joker and told us that today was Zamir's StepFather and his son's birthday lol.
We went to get a drink first to quench the thirst. The weather was like very hot and it was definitely easy to sweat out like water gushing out of a pipe.
After talking for a short while, at around 7plus we began to get our servings. Haha today I was like quite hungry and ate 2 servings, plus 2 breezers, some beer, some soft drinks and some cakes lol.
At around 7.40pm, Yefeng, Joanne, Mu Qin and Felicia reached. Today was quite fun with all the chattings, games and gatherings with Zamir and his family. There was like playing games and drinking beer if you lose, playing with Zamir's cousins and taking photographs together.
At around 10.12pm Eeting, Derek and Anqi came. We took some photos before leaving together as a whole. We walked to the bus stop and I took bus 853 home.
I did a lot of thinkings on the bus, practically everything on my life. I want to start making something realistic and I want to start doing it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment