Taxation lecture today was fully understandable probably because I paid full attention as well. The lecture was also a little bit humorous with all the talks on reliefs, especially wife reliefs lol. The worse thing was that I forgot to bring my Taxation notes to the lecture. I think I am too used to having only Japanese lessons on Thursdays lol.
I think I must start revising all the Japanese characters if not it can get pretty confusing later on or I might catch no balls which are already happening now. Hiragana test is dued in 2 weeks time so it is high time to buck up.
After the Japanese class, I went back to Yishun Northpoint and play in the Timezone first while waiting for Qi Yuan to come. Today I only played alone because all the 5 teenagers that came later on did not dare to challenge me. What a bunch of noobs! How can you improve your skills without challenging others? It was kind of bored playing alone. Next time I must call people along because playing alone is just too shitty unless I am learning new characters and I need practice with the computers.
Qi Yuan came while I was only playing till stage 5. After finishing all the stages, we went to Eighteen Chefs for lunch. Thanks to Bobby for the treat. This is also my very first time eating in Eighteen Chefs. These are always best experiences that I had with you all, brothers. Forever brothers.
Ip Man 2 was also very nice with all the epic fighting scenes and Ip Man versus the British Iron Fist Champion. Nice techniques playing with the mind and not just by sheer power. Haha there was a short part on Bruce Lee wanting to learn from Ip Man and that was so damn cute. Lol. Bruce Lee is the best lol.
After that Bobby went home and I went for another game of Tekken 6. Sadly there was nobody there again. I just played 1 game with Law and went back home.
My stomach now is still quite full from the meal at Eighteen Chefs just now so I am going to take my dinner much later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment