Monday, May 10, 2010

Wiki Project Finally Over!

I am so sad because there is no Business Law tutorial today. Haiya...
The time was dedicated to doing Wiki Project and all my group members were like chionging there. Lol.
Cost Accounting lecture today was un-understandable again. Haiya I really need to buck up for this module. I was like dozing off a couple of times in the lecture. Does this subject really bore me? I need to find out.
Next, we did not eat but went straight up to the Computer Lab to continue doing the Wiki Project and prepare our scripts as well.
Thanks to Eeting, Yefeng, Michelle and Anqi for the hard work and effort dedicated to this project. I guess we did well enough in our presentation. Let's hope for an A successfully.
After the presentation Gintat, Larry, Fusen, Bryan, Zamir and I went to North Canteen for late lunch lol.
I went to the Timezone to play Tekken 6 later. There was nobody there so I just play myself and left after that.
Tomorrow's Cost Accounting tutorial and Taxation tutorial. Hefty!

No comments:

Post a Comment