I dont know why but I seem sapped of energy today. I was like sleepy sometimes.
Today Business Finance was fine although I nearly felt asleep at one instance. It was understandable as well.
Business Accounting was fine as well but I got question 3 of tutorial 3 totally wrong so I was a bit upset. I guess it is better to get it wrong now than in the ICA.
Business Law was also understandable but almost the same as Business Finance, I nearly fell asleep inside as well. I guess I am really very tired.
After the Business Law lecture, Zamir and I went to try to find Zamir's lost water bottle back but obviously it was quite an impossible task. Apparently I think he lost it inside Business Finance lecture and the cleaning auntie just simply threw it away, which was quite an easy method to maintain tip-top clean condition and environment.
Later on I ate inside North Canteen. Zamir and I tried to find places to do our work in but apparently even the library was too fully packed. We had no choice but to go to the Computer Lab to do our work today, which is the best because there is air-conditioning and we were alone in the room, peaceful and quietly.
I finished my Japanese tutorial there. After that we went to the Ambassadorial Team General Meeting.
It was like practically the orientation to welcome us there. They introduced all the excos, events in the future, minimum events we must attend to pass the probation, played games, gave us food and drinks to consume. The 2 hours spent was quite fruitful and I enjoyed it quite a lot. I know some new friends there as well.
Later on after dismissal, I went back to Northpoint Timezone and play Tekken 6. There was nobody playing so I just played alone. Zheng Shun was busy and he could not come as well. I just feel so bored that I actually put in my cards while playing. I learned something new today.
Everyday is a learning process. Learning is never stopping and never ending. Learn to live as a champion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment