Monday, May 17, 2010

Jurong Green CC Mini Comp/ICT E-Quiz 2

Yesterday I did not update my blog because I was too tired and fall asleep after eating when I was back home from Jurong Green Community Club Mini Competition.
It was not much to commemorate but I got 1st position in the B division in the competition and this was my very first time getting CHAMPION after so long in the Scrabble Association. I managed to get 7 wins out of 8games, with Goutham getting 2nd with 4 wins and Seline getting 3rd with 4 wins as well. The prizes were $60 cash vouchers for 1st position, $40 cash vouchers for 2nd position and $30 for 3rd position. After I got home I just gave the cash vouchers to my Mother to use.
I just checked my ratings in Toucanet just now and my ratings are up to 1653, increasing by 56 points after this competition. Now I have no choice but to go to A division and face all the Super Pros because the maximum ratings to stay in B division is 1599. I think I shall just start studying more words now to face the stronger opponents in the future competition. The ICAs are coming though and I have to concentrate and revise on them now so as to achieve excellent results. I need to pull up my GPA.
Today I just took my ICTS E-Quiz 2 and I got the same old results as in E-Quiz 1, 20/25. There will be one more last quiz and I hope to score even better in that one when the time comes. I never really expect myself to get 20 for this E-Quiz 2 today because I lack revision as I went for competition. I think God really takes excellent care of me so long as I do all what I have to do. Succeed in life!
I have a feeling when I saw all the graduates today. I want to wear that graduation gown too with honours when I graduate after my 3rd year. It should be high time I buck up to achieve good results. Let's just stop procastinating and start doing it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment