She is like those tigresses that do not give a single shred of compassionability, or even a little bit of lenience. Practically half of the class is marked absent today because of her " I have never given you all any 10 minutes grace. You should be here on time. The school policy does not require 10 minutes grace." My only advice to those "latecomers" today is to come punctually every lesson so that this tigress does not have the chance to pounce on you.
Anyway I think it will be better for me to revise Business Finance on my own and ask other tutors if possible. I want to score as well as possible! After that
I also edited my parts and put my work into the website, but I think it is not enough so I will add on more to it on Saturday. I am totally beat today.
After working hard for a while, Eeting, Michelle, Anqi, Andy and I went down to Koufu to "tapao" lunch. Before that we actually went to the fair at level 1 beside the Auditorium to see some of the products there as well. I think I am going to buy a laptop skin next week.
The ingredients given from the " Cai Fan" stall were like so little and it costed $3.30 already. Luckily the food was okay and I had my chocolate drink as well.
After finishing lunch and slacking for a few while, we were chased out by the next class that needed to use the room for tutorial purposes. Actually they were going to have their ICA. Good luck to them.
We just went straight on to the lecture theatre and put down our bags and continue to slack for a little while more before the lecture starts.
Taxation lecture 3 is fine. I think I am liking Taxation more. Lol. Business Accounting is another one. One word to describe it. " Power"! It will be my hot favourite subject for this semester for sure.
The terms that we went through today for all the ratios were actually in the self learn chapter 2 of Business Finance. Haha so they are of course very much related. I must master these 2 for sure!
After Business Accounting lecture, GSPN, Andy and I went to Sentosa for our National Education project.
Sorry to Noble for not being able to go to the movie with you. I want to watch it very much as well. I think we shall go and see some time on Saturday or even on Monday. Maybe the rest will be able to join us then.
We walked around and took a lot of photgraphs, a few hundreds of thems.
Before we actually went in, Andy and I went to the Casino to see how the place is like. Haha I must say that it is very spacious and high-classed. The best is the Lamborghini car that is located at the entrance of the Casino. The words written are " Zoom Off With This Jackpot".
After that we went back to Vivo City and Taffy went back first as her boyfriend came to fetch her back to NYP for SU Camp. Jessica, Meixuan, Joanne and Andy went to eat first in the The Food Republic and I went to play Tekken 6 in the Timezone first.
Haha it was quite a big surprise as my [ULTIMZ]PRO* earned 122000G through my ghost character. That was quite a huge amount already. I just hope to get more the next time I come again, hopefully.
The worst thing was that I actually lost to Jin Kazama at the 2nd last stage. The difficulty seems to be at its maximum already. The Jin Kazama was played like a character that knows mindgame and all sorts of combos.
Later on I register my[ULTIMZ]JUSTICE as well and at the stage of Jin Kazama someone challenged me using Mokujin and I won him. Later on I lost to the same person again when he used Alisa. I won him through a close match of 3:2 for Mokujin and he won me 3 games straight using Alisa. Haha his skill should be suckier than mine but my mindgame is lost, still lost.
I just ordered dry hor fun for $4.50 and ate it and we left.
Today is a great day spent indeed but tiring as well haha. Thanks to GSPN and Andy for the great day spent together with me. It will be remembered as forever.
Anyway take a good look at the photos I take and try to depict my feelings when I am there. Nights!



No comments:
Post a Comment