Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Late for Business Finance Lecture

Tekken 6 is fun if you play once in a while and not all the time. I realise that playing once in a while will not weaken your skills. Instead you play too much and you get too bored and moodless to play.
Yesterday I just went to sleep after revising Business Accounting. Actually the thing was that I felt asleep while lying on the bed. Seriously this nearly resulted in a disastrous situation. I did not even set my alarm and I only managed to wake up at 7.40pm with my Mother calling me up. I was late for Business Finance lecture and I had to tag cards for Gintat, Fusen and Bryan as well.
As so I did not tag the cards but instead only get attendance for them and myself by telling the Business Finance lecturer after the lecture. Luckily it was quite successful. I guess my attendance now is still 100% then lol.
Business Accounting lesson was next and I rushed through the tutorial 4 before the lesson. I think my understanding is there after revising yesterday so I did it quite quickly.
Later on Yong yang, Gintat, Fusen, Larry, Bryan, Zamir and I went to North Canteen for lunch.
After the Business Law lecture which ended in quite a short note, I went to Northpoint Timezone with Noble. Today I got 1 win with my [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE, 1 win with my Sonata Disciple and 4 wins with my [ULTIMZ]PRO*. Haha mind game was fun with a fresh mind and I can play quite well. Today my Lee is on top form.
Later on we left at 5pm and I went back home. After that all I could do was collapse on the bed all the way till 9.30pm. Recently I had been sleeping quite a lot. Getting fully boosted is really the best thing ever. I prefer to have full concentration in everything.
ICAS are coming up with Cost Accounting and Business Finance next week. How will I fare? It depends on what I am going to do for it now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment