Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Mummy!

I was supposed to wake up early today to revise Cost Accounting before going to attend the late minister, Goh Keng Swee's wake. In the end I just slept through all the way till near 1pm and used my lappy to read through the notes on Goh Keng Swee and rushed to school without having lunch. I dont know why but when I always use my lappy I cant seem to switch it off when I want to. I just procastinate all the way till I am super tired. Maybe this is what I call Computer Addiction? Holy shit I need some self discipline.
I called Zamir while on the way to Yio Chu Kang Mrt Station in the Mrt. We met outside the Mrt Station and went to school through the route from the back gate. I think we were quite punctual. We got our free black collared t-shirts and signed our attendance. After that I borrowed $1 from Zamir to buy a can of Soya Bean milk to suppress my hunger and thirst.
While waiting for the chartered bus, we chatted. Then there was this gorgeous thing that whooshed past. Guess what? It is a white lamborghini gallardo! Haha there went my favourite car. What can such a car be appearing in a school vicinity?
Later on the chartered bus came and we got onto the bus to the Parliament. We also saw the Supreme court and walked past it when we walked to the Parliament. There were lots of people there who went to pay their respects to the minister and army forces including air, land and navy. They looked super cool in their uniforms. Haha one day I will be in one of those uniforms too.
We got our belongings and bags censored and checked. Later on we went in and waited for our turn to bow. After bowing we went outside and was on the way back home in the chartered bus.
After reaching Nyp, I went to draw some cash out before going to Macdonalds with Zamir to have my late lunch. Over there we saw Michelle too who was preparing to go for band. We chatted while eating too and left at 6plus.
I reached home at only 7.30pm after playing at the Timezone with Wei Cong. I won 1 guy and later on Wei Cong came while I was playing the bots with my Law. Today I won his Steve once and lost later. Later on I won his Steve and he used his Baek. I won his Baek with my Law 3 times before losing once. Haha I dont know why but I have the feeling that I am better than Wei Cong now. I think he plays too little and I play too much.
Dinner at Dian Xiao Er at Woodlands Causeway Point was nice as we celebrated my Mother's birthday. Before going to Woodlands Causeway Point we went to Yishun Town Secondary School to fetch my Sister.
My stomach was like bloating when we finished eating. The whole meal caused $150 which was very expensive in my opinion. I think my mother's cooking is even better. Later on my parents went to shop and I went up to the Timezone to see who was playing there. My Brother also went there and watch my games against one person from the group, Secret.
I played against Secret: My Robot Gf with my [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE and won 1 game. Later on he stopped using his card and use Asuka. He had a clever mind of playing using characters that totally jinx my character. We had a close fight but I lost eventually and I started using my Lee. He saw me using Lee as well and begin using Lee as well. Unfortunately his Lee just sucks so he could not have won me in a mirror match. He tried Lars as well but lost too. Then he left.
Haha my Brother wanted to challenge me but the Timezone had already closed the machines and nobody can stripe the card any more. I played all the way till Azazel and lost in the 3rd game with a close fight. With this on an ending note, we left Causeway Point and go back home. Tomorrow there is the Facilitations skills course in school again from 3pm to 6pm. Seriously I wonder if I have enough time to revise my Cost Accounting. I am so going to fail it on Monday if I revise too late. Let's start working hard and it will be holidays after all the tests. Then I can celebrate my birthday in the holidays with ease.


Happy Birthday Mummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment