Today I have not intended to update my blog, but I just really like to share something interesting.
Firstly, I will talk about lessons in school today. 1st lesson is Cost Accounting tutorial which I think I am late by 1 minute. Yesterday I slept at around 9.30pm and I setted my alarm for this morning to be 6.30am because I think I will need a lot of time to do Taxation and Cost Accounting tutorials.
However I continued to sleep on and delay all the way till 9am and finally I woke up to do the tutorials. Seriously I think I should start doing tutorials early so that I do not have to rush the day before. I think I will start doing after every lecture. Clear as early as possible!
Because of these 2 tutorials I was like 1 minute late for Cost Accounting tutorial. Luckily the tutor had not marked the attendance yet so I think I am still 100% full for my attendance. Haha I want to maintain this way.
Cost Accounting is getting more difficult so I must start revising for it now. Taxation on the other hand is easier now but still as complex as ever. Anyway just chiong for all the modules! Must get good GPA this time round! Mr Chee is a very good tutor except that he is quite slow in tutorials all the time. It is the oppsite way for lecture though. I think he should manage his "SPEED" well.
After the Taxation tutorial all of us went back home. Gintat and I went to Northpoint KFC. Thanks Gintat for the treat!
We were like chatting halfway and there was this guy that suddenly blurt out of nowhere and beg for money. You know, in this world, there are just a lot of people who are all-rounded but does not earn an honest living but instead go around cheating people's money. This guy pushed 1 paper slip to us, written with 4 numbers on top. He was like begging us to give $20 to him as he was hungry and had not taken food for a long time. He even kneeled down on the floor and pulled my hand. My hand got scratched a bit.
Seriously, for people who can go earn a living, please get yourself a decent job and stop going around fooling peopl and cheating people's money. You are not physically or even mentally retarded or disabled and should be able to earn an honest living with your ability. For these people, you do not deserve even a single shred of compassionability. Please use a mirror to take a good look at yourself. Are you that lousy? Do you really need to resort to such methods? The worse will be people kidnapping kids and making them mute, physically disabled so that they can beg to earn money for them. These kind of people should all be disposed from the world. For that guy that approached us, please get the hell out of Yishun and stop making this wonderful place a place for "FAKE" beggars like you. The money will be at better hands with the old folks' home or the children's society.
This guy was later chased out by the KFC manager. I wonder how someone blind like him can even find his way into KFC or even take a look at me, or even know where my hands are. Lol. What a heroic scene. I had wanted to call the manager at first lol. Looks like someone did my job for me.
Later on at around 8pm I accompanied Gintat to the bus interchange and when he got into the bus 171 then I left to Timezone.
I did not know why but I always get a lot of wins when I did not bring my cards. Next time I must remember to bring my cards. I played with 1 guy that rely on grabs quite a lot. It is okay though because I managed to spend some of his money lol. I think I won him around 15 games or more and lost 4. Tekken 6 is pretty addicting so I think I will only play on Friday and I am going to leave all my Timezone related cards at home and I will only be allowed to bring them out on Friday.
Tomorrow I had an interview with the Ambassadorial Team of NYP. I hope I can succeed and get into the CCA. There is also a small test on the Hiragana 46 basic characters and some speech sentences on Thursday. God Bless me. I must succeed no matter what!
Japanese module can be an easy-to-fail module or easy-for-distinction module. This is the module I must watch out the most. For those taking Japanese as well, do take note of this! Just a gentle reminder so relax....Lol.
All right, I have to chiong Business Accounting tutorial and revise for the Japanese. I am so excited lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment