Friday, May 14, 2010

A-Team Groom's Day/ "Conquer" Cap!

Today's lesson started at 8am and not 10am because of Business Law.
Business Law is the best subject ever. I got a few mistakes made in my tutorial 2(b) though. I still need more revision and practice to get distinction. Business Law lesson was held in D509. I dont know why but having lesson in the 5th floor gives me a kind of comfortable feeling. I think I like the tutorial rooms there more. Lol but now all our lessons are held in the 3rd and 4th floor so there will hardly be chance to go there anymore.
After that we had our Business Finance tutorial lesson. I did not know the reason why but Ms Zhang treated us exceptionally well today and did not even scold us at all. She was like lenient and very forgiving to those that did not do their tutorials. If only she stay like that for the remaining Semester, the whole Semester will definitely be fun with Business Finance.
Lunch was next and we had lunch in the North Canteen. Later on Fusen, Gintat, Bryan, Zamir and I went back to the Business Finance tutorial room to slack and I went back to do National Education project.
Taxation today was very rush and the lesson ate into Business Accounting. The Business Accounting lecturer was like very angry with with the whole cohort of Accounting students, which were us because we were making too much noises, as quoted by her.
As the school had ended, Zamir and I went to print our Chapter 12 notes for Monday E-Quiz. I had totally forgotten about this E-Quiz if not for Yefeng's reminder to Gintat.
We just continued slacking at the photocopy shop area and went to the Mac area. I bought Black Pepper Chicken Sandwich to eat and we went to Ltd 5 for our Grooming Session next.
A-Team is like getting more fun with knowing more and more people, mingling around with them and even hilarious jokes cracked around by all the excos and seniors. From this session, we had our talk or briefing on A-Team's ettiquette, things to take note during duty and ushering and we even had our measurements of sizes taken for our A-Team Informal Shirt, Jacket and blazer. They are damn cool!
I only left at around 8pm because I took a long time choosing and picking the right sizes. Zamir had left already.
Northpoint Timezone was the place I rushed to next when I called Zheng Shun and he said that Wei Cong and him were there.
Before I actually went to the Timezone, I went to withdraw $30 from my bank account to buy a cap that I like in Nets. It has the logo " Conquer" and has some nice patterns too.
Today I won Wei Cong's Julia but lost to his Baek. Now Baek is the problem lol. My Yoshimitsu drops in standards as well because I have not been playing for a long time already. I also played against Zheng Shun but he was like mindless and I won him easily in a mirror match Law Vs Law, securing 3 matches without any problem ado.
We just went to the Japanese Food Court to have our lunch but obviously it was about to close already. So Long John Silver was our next choice.
We had a long time chatting and eating there at Long John Silver until 10plus and Zheng Shun left first with his friend. It was also not long before Wei Cong and I left Long John Silver as well.
We walked all the way till my house area and we began to chat for a while before it started drizzling very slightly and we all went separate ways home.
Today's channel U show that started at 10pm was very nice. I was going to get the Dvd from Wei Cong soon on Sunday after I came back from the Jurong Green CC mini Scrabble Competition.


I think joining Ambassadorial Team is defnitely the best choice that I have made in the selection of CCAs. Let's make the best out of it in this CCA and have fun! Strive hard like a CHAMPION!

No comments:

Post a Comment