Monday, May 24, 2010

Wiki Project Results out!

I want to sleep, sleep and sleep! This morning I slept at only 3plus all because of revision for Cost Accounting Ica1.
Today Business Law tutorial was the shittiest ever. The tutor was like throwing a thantrum all for nothing. I guess he was really in a bad mood. I know his teaching is good but he cant possible say something like this. "You guys are nothing to me. I have seen the worst part of society. You know all those scums? Gangsters, criminals, kidnappers and even murderers? I have dealed with them many times before already. You guys mean nothing to me. So what if you are bigger sized? Go ahead. I am not afraid of you. If you do not want to listen to the lesson you can just jolly well get out of the class now. I mean it. Just get out. I can just leave the school you know. I am very sought after. You can just have another tutor to come and teach you. I dont mind. That's why lah guys, just keep quiet inside the tutorial room. Tutorials are actually very good recaps of the concepts. You guys should just just keep quiet like this and listen attentively........" He was like rushing throughout the whole of the tutorial as well. After that he went throught the ICA2 with us.
Cost Accounting ICA1 today seemed disastrous at first but eventually I managed to do it. Although there were lots of answers that seemed to be the same with others, I just could not help but worry over it. Well there are more ICAs to come this week and next week. This is no time to relax now. Let's hope all the best for Cost Accounting ICA1 when the results are bad.
After that, Larry, Fusen, Zamir, Bryan and I went to North Canteen to eat. Yong Yang and Gintat went to the Computer lab earlier.
I got a headache while in the whilst of Icts lesson. Next week we are having a mock test to test on our understanding of the whole concepts that we have learnt so far. Haha next week is the hell week for this Year 2 Semester 1. Lol. Prepare to take the challenge. I got back my Wiki Projects results as well. I got a B. Now my average is not A anymore. I need to buck up more. Thanks to Yefeng, Anqi, Michelle and Eeting for the hard work done again.
Later that Gintat photostepped my Business Finance answers and then I went back home with Andy.
Why is my head hurting so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment