Sunday, April 18, 2010

Last Day of Holiday for Year 1 2nd Sem!

TodAy events are like usual but the feelings are different.
I woke up at 11plus but I am so damn tired and went back to sleep. The next moment I woke up was 2plus. I went off after eating lunch and bathing to Timezone to meet Noble and Preston to play Tekken 6. There was a Asuka player that has no name and has 640wins and 680 losses. The rank is 1st dan but the standard is obviously not. That guy play a mirror match against Uncle Asuka and won without any problem, with lots of parrying skills and difference in combos.
I also played with the Asuka player and won 2 games before playing with Uncle Asuka and win. I lost when the Asuka player challenged me again and off I went to badminton with Goutham and Anirban. Noble and Preston had went off already after I won 1 match against the Asuka player.
Badminton session with Goutham and Anirban was fun except that my wrists felt strains and pain. It can be due to the damage dued to it back then when I sprinted with Goutham and I rammed against the walls beside the lifts because I could not stop in the nick of time. Pain!
We left at 5.22pm and I went over to Goutham's house to see what pc games he has to download in my lappy but apparently all his games are downloaded from the internet. The trip to his house is a waste of time instead.
Later on the skies became darker and darker and soon, it was drizzling, constantly transformed into a huge downpour later. I have no choice but to go back home quickly, walking as far as I can.
I cannot make in time and I was a bit drenched. Walking in the rain seems a good feeling and I can feel all my stress, anxiety, pain, anger and tiredness all dissipating with the rain.
School is starting tomorrow. How will it be like? The answer is ???????

No comments:

Post a Comment