Monday, April 26, 2010

First ICTs' E-Quiz over!/[ULTIMZ]JUSTICE to 4th Dan!

Business Law tutorial today was fine except that it was a bit rush at the back of the lesson. Mr Dendroff talked too briefly and sometimes it tended to strayed off the topic a little. Business Law is a nice subject except that it can be lengthy at times.
Next we had our Cost Accounting lecture. It was quite a mess and I could not understand anything at all. Next time I have to revise first before going to lecture.
Zamir and I later on went to the photocopy shop side and study Chapter 11 Computer Crime and Information Security there in the meantime while waiting for the crowd at the North Canteen to dissipate. The main purpose was also that I could print my CCAS particulars to hand in together with the Ambassadorial team application form.
After studying till about 1.37pm, we went to the North Canteen for lunch. It was still a little crowdy but it was not difficult finding a seat though.
ICTS E-Quiz 1 was quite successful and I managed to get 20/25. The lesson itself was the worse though because I could not understand a single thing the tutor was talking about. Some people just does not know how to teach.
After the lesson, Zamir, Fusen and I went to the Admin Office to hand in our Ambassadorial team application form. Thenafter we went to Koufu to look for Gintat, Larry and Bryan. Later on I accompanied Zamir to Macdonalds too and he bought his Sundae.
As I went to Northpoint Timezone, I saw Noble there as well. Today firstly I lost 3 games consecutively to Noble and winning one later. Later on I lost again.
I went to top up and start using my card after I got my 1 win. I dont know why my prediction is always so accurate. I told Noble the next game would be my promotion chance and his demotion chance. I did not imagine it actually came out as it was and my [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE promoted to 4th Dan whereas Noble got demoted to 1st Dan again.
After that Noble played 1 game and we left. I went to the Popular to buy a file to store my tutorials worksheets.
It was like such a tiring day and I still need to do my tutorials for Cost Accounting and Taxation. How much energy will I have left?
Let's start chionging......

No comments:

Post a Comment