Tekken 6 is already part and parcel of my life and it will not change for the time being, unless I am sick of it. Today I met Noble at the Timezone to play Tekken 6 as usual. I tried for my SonatA's DisciplE to promote but apparently it was not easy. Noble got 2 demotion chances and he got it in the 2nd match against my [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE. My [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE got promotion chance as well and now it was up to the 3rd Dan! Finally after so long, I managed to get it! I cannot help it but Noble got demotion as well and now he has to start from 1st dan again.
A lot of people came to play Tekken 6 today. They are the uncle Asuka, Nameless 2nd leader and Wei Cong as well. Wei Cong's Crystal Rain got promoted to Rogue, a very nice green tag ranking! When I will get that ranking? My initial target is to get to the rank Champion but apparently it is quite impossible. Now my target is at least mentor and I think it should still be achievable. I will try my best.
I have a strong urge to master my Yoshimitsu. SonatA's DisciplE is the only one still stuck at 1st dan. I will get it up as soon as possible.
In the meantime school is starting in 2 weeks time. I am looking forward to it lol. Let's enjoy the remaining days as much as we can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment