Maintaining the right body clock is the most crucial thing that we should do in our life, and I only know the true meaning of that today.
As I slept somewhat earlier yesterday night, at approximately 12pm, I woke up quite early today, which was 7.30am. Later on at around 8am, when I still could not fall asleep after 30 mins, I went with my parents to the market and I had my breakfast there. After eating I felt like vomiting. The only reason I could think of was that I have been sleeping late and waking up very late this whole month during the holiday and I missed my breakfast every morning. The body will reject the food once it has become a habit not to consume breakfast. This is of course bad.
After that my Father fetched my Mother and I home before going to work and I watched the newspapers before going back to bed again.
This time round I woke up again at 1.30pm and I went out with my full pack of computer stuffs at 2plus after receiving a call from Noble who did not go to training because his shoulders are aching after a tedious new exercise yesterday. We wanted to go to Leonard's house to play Counterstrike together and both of us brought our lappies. We played till 4pm and wanted to go to his house.
Later on Leonard messaged me while we were buying our food at the bubble tea shop. He said he was too tired and slept too little yesterday so we did not go to his house. We went back to play Tekken 6. Today was quite fun and there were no much challenger except for a few that challenged me. I lost to the MasterPig 1 time and I just really realised that it was hard to win against someone that spammed the skill of grabbing. I really need more areas of improvement. I spent almost $10 today but I guess that was fine since I got my 100 free credits because I had reached 1000 credit points.
Noble and I played all the way till 8pm and left. He went to find Junting but I did not know how the answer will be like. Let's just hope that everything goes well for him.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment