Today I woke up at 2pm because I only slept at 6am this morning lol. I was too busy watching Shen Diao Xia Lu lol. I have only 2 discs left to watch out of 14 discs.
Lunch today at Crystal Jake was pretty good. My 2nd eldest auntie called me to go to Causeway Point to eat lunch. She said she needed to buy something at the John Little and the John Little shop in Northpoint was gone a long time after the renovations of the new building.
I managed to bathe and go out at 2.38pm when Noble called me and I got missed call as I was bathing earlier. I called him back and he said that he did not go to Dragonboat training because he woke up too late. I told him to come to Yishun first and call me after he has reached. I went to play Tekken 6 in the Timezone. I forgot to call my auntie to tell her I was going to meet my friend first and I find that very irresponsible. Next time this should not happen again.
After that I went to meet Noble at Yishun Mrt Station and we went over to Woodlands. I went to meet my auntie in Crystal Jake first and Noble went up to the Timezone.
Thanks to my auntie for treating me to Crystal Jake. Hahaha she said next time when she is old dont know if I will bring her to eat as well. Lol. I always have the mindcept that I will treat those who treat me well when I have the ability to earn money. I have always wanted to treat the whole family to a big feast with my very first salary.
My auntie left for home after lunch and I went to find Noble at the Timezone. He was watching all the while and not playing at all. He said that there was a very strong Nameless Jin earlier when I was not there. After that I played against 1 Law user and won 4:3, 1 round. In Woodlands everybody has to win 4 rounds to win the whole game. I also played against Noble and won 4:3, 1 round. Later on I played with 1 kid who uses Paul Phoenix and won 4:0 lol. After that I just use my [ULTIMZ]PRO* all the way and finish Azazel and Noble took over.
Noble played till the 6th stage and the Nameless Teen came. Lol Noble lost 0:4, 1 round. It looks like totally pulverised by Nameless Teen's Bryan Fury. I played with Nameless Teen as well and lost using Lee 2:4, 1 round. My Yoshimitsu won against Bryan Fury 4:1, 1 round. Later on he tried Jin and I lost using Law, 3:4, 1 round. Noble and I went back to Yishun after these.
Later on Noble played with 1 Secondary School kid and won. Wei Cong came later and defeated him with Final Sonata. After that I played against Wei Cong and lost quite a few games. Later on Lance came and play with Wei Cong. Noble went home after that.
The kid that uses Leethephoenix came and made a lot of noise. Lol Wei Cong played with him using default Baek and let him win in the end. We went to Long John Silver for dinner after this.
We went back to play after this. I lost to 1 kid with [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE because I was too complacent lol. I just let him win lol. Then I played with Wei Cong.
In the end, we sparred using Yoshimitsu lol. I won. Then we left and chatted the way home as usual.
Wei Cong says my Yoshimitsu is stronger than my any other two characters lol. He says maybe I should try out Xiaoyu and Raven to fit my style. He says I am better with characters that can change moves randomly lol.
Tekken 6 is my favourite fighting game and entertainment game. Both Tekken 6 and Scrabble require mind games and I need to start working on them. Let's gain more knowledge now!
I am cutting down on Arcade games intake. Let's save more money to buy a Psp lol. Let's start working on my GPA as well. Haha targets will always be targets unless you do something about them!
Let's start improving from now onwards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment