Monday, April 5, 2010

Went to Leonard's house to play Counterstrike

Why is it that I get so tired nowadays? Is it really lack of sleep or other reasons? I think I will sleep earlier today.
Today I went to Leonard's house at 3.30pm to play Counterstrike with him and Bob. After that, at around 5.30pm, Bob had to go back home before going to Japanese class and I walked with him to Northpoint while I went to play my Tekken 6. I got 1 win using my Lee today. My uncle came later and I went back with him after winning Azazel.
Today my eldest uncle and auntie and my grandmother came to my house to have dinner. Today is also the Qing Ming Festival and everybody came to eat. Actually my Mother cooked for the ancestors to eat and there were always a wide variety of food. My uncles and aunties will always come and eat after that.
I think I shall finish writing the move lists for my Lee today. Let's not drag anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment