Saturday, April 3, 2010

[ULTIMZ]JUSTICE TO 2nd Dan!

Being dug out of the bed when you have not slept enough is the worse thing that can ever happen. You do not get 100% energy. Today I woke up and went with my parents and my sister to the temple to pray. We also ate some vegeterian mee hoon and doufu there as well.
After that I went to Northpoint Timezone to wait for Paul. I thought by playing him I might get my promotion chance more easily. Today An was there as well so apparently it became an impossible task for me to sit down properly and challenge Paul. I went off to meet my uncle for lunch after losing 1 match to An.
After lunch and some brisk walk around the shopping centre, I went to the toilet first before going back to the Timezone to answer for a stomachache while my uncle went to buy lottery. We said to meet there after completing our tasks.
The uncle Asuka was playing with one of my young friends and got 8 wins consecutively. He lost and went off with a pretty girl. He was always seen around with pretty girls. I think he is a playboy. Nevertheless I think he just could not face me or worse, demotion chance.
I played for a while with An and won 4 games and lost 2. I think I improve quite a lot. I am beginning to like parrying and counter skills. Honing the basics is always the key to do well in anything.
Later An went off and I played with Hero Ur I h and won him 5 games, losing one. My [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE got promoted to 2nd Dan. Haha I still got my purpose afterall. Let me nail more people to kill! Hahaha!
Later on I met my auntie and her friend and went to Ya Kun for a cup of coffee before going home.
I am going to complete writing all the moves lists of all the characters in our group. Then I might try learning them as well. That should save a lot of time. 3 cards are enough and I think for the rest of the characters I will just learn without cards.
I am quite exhausted. I need to start resting early and keep it as a good habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment