Monday, October 12, 2009

24 WiNS 26 LoSSeS

Had lunch with Noble today at the food court in Northpoint....Then went to timezone to see.....Saw one Lili and Lei guy....not bad....The Lei is 4th dan and the Lili is 1st dan.....The guy played at least a few thousand games le.......Noble played with him and lost....Unexpected the guy used Lili and i thought that he used it quite well.......
Went to Sunplaza next...Spent only $2.50 today and played five games....Isnt it cheap? I like the rates...The buttons are perfectly well as well....
Saw the ranks Rogue, Marauder and Vindicator today....The ranks are quite cool...One day, I will be like them....However, learning air combos is a very important thing to master first....After that, I will be invincible!!MuHAHAHA!
Won two games today...One is earn for free cause the person walk off....Then another is i fought with another one using Eddy....Managed to win 3 rounds without much difficulty....Chiong is the strategy!
The 3rd korean lesson is tommorrow....the countdown for 2nd semester reopen is 7 days from now! Exactly one more week!

No comments:

Post a Comment