Monday, October 26, 2009

Dy's Birthday

Had a long day in poly today...tmr will be the whole day. Lessons will be till 6pm and from 6pm it will be dragonboat training! Looking forward to it! Perserverance and endurance keeps you constantly on the track!

Saw Vikniash's hockey training today...Looks fun..He is still dominant as well...always. He will always be the king! Smartest and fittest! I must outwit him! I had learnt about Mr Puar Leong Sing, our Microeconomics lecturer and tutor as well. His teaching style is good. I like that because i can follow up to his pace haha! Today's lecture topic 2 for Microeconomics, Demand Analysis and Utilities is still managable i guess. Microeconomics is getting harder and harder and harder! Must work even harder from now onwards le!
Today effective oral speech lesson is a waste of time. I cannot connect to the internet. I must go and find the administrator this coming friday. I also think that i have forgotten the password for the login to the computers in the computer lab. That must be solved as well.
Sorry to Vikniash! I had to go first. All my family members are waiting for me to go back home and go with them to celebrate my Daddy's birthday. Happy Birthday! Haha i wish him le. We went to Hong Kong cafe at northpoint to eat. I ate chicken chop with french fries. It tastes good! I also ordered a iced milo. I seemed to have forgotten the difference between ice blended milo and iced milo le! LOL. I wont get it mixed up any more. Just reached home twenty minutes ago and stomach is still super full.....

No comments:

Post a Comment