Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bump mY Head!!

Some teacher just sucks to the core! He does has a lot of knowledge in his brain but he does not know how to transmit them well. He kept on talking for non-stop today and did not even give the standard answers for the tutorial, although he said that he will. Basically, half of the class AF0902 are all laughing at him. I pity him but there is no choice. He should really change his teaching method.
Bumped my head into the chair while trying to pick up my pen...It hurted! I rubbed it for quite a while and thought that it will be okay le. Nevertheless, the troublesome part comes during dragonboat training. While i was running 3 rounds of the stadium for warm-up just now, during the 2nd round, my head just suddenly felt very feverish and there came a series of massive headaches. I had no choice but to stop training and go home early...I wondered why such a bump would cause such a huge impact. I felt a bit better now. While walking home just now, I just kept on swaying like a bloody clown, or a drug addict taking drugs. I could not even walk fast and just kept on following behind other people's footsteps. Tommorow i have soccer session with guys from my class....I wonder if i can join them or not. Or maybe just watch them play? It has certainly been a long time since i have played soccer...really feel like playing...

No comments:

Post a Comment