Woke up at 12plus today cause slept late yesterday,approximately 5am....
Went to Causeway Point today with my second auntie because she wants to buy a new handphone...She decided on touchphone....I have already forgotten when i bought my handphone....I wonder if i can change a new one....Actually a handphone just has to serve its functions, calling and messaging....listening to music and better megapixel camera is not really necessary..
Both the tekken6 machines in causeway point are under fixing...I cannot play any games there....
Bought an infernape from the comics connection and that completes my monkeys collection.....my my isnt it expensive?The monkey costs $5.95....I dont think i am going to continue my collection of pokemon anymore...provided there are rare ones out there that i do not have.....I should have around 500plus pokemon figures now.....Quite an accomplishment...
Went to Sunplaza after that for KFC and also went to my grandmother's house.....Left her house at 7plus....
Starfactory is really a nice place for tekken 6....I seriously need to learn my air combos....
Went back to yishun timezone and played a few games....LOST my promotion chance! REEKOFAWESOMENESS is really good....especially with her low kicks and high punches....i dont seem to be able to take the defeat....but dont wanna top up any more value....been spending a lot on tekken 6....Going to be broke pretty soon.....
Anyway, the countdown for school reopen is 9 more days.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment