Saturday, June 5, 2010

Parents' Day Celebration at Community Centre near Sun Plaza

What is the purpose of life? I dont find any meaning with it. Everyday seems to be a day filled with anxiety and confusion in perpetuity.  The other alternative is that I should just question the purpose of studying, or education to be more specific. Is it for the purpose of earning money only?
Today I had Kfc with my uncle and went to Timezone to find Noble and Kiat Peng after that. I think every success lies in whether you have honed the basics or the amount of work that you have put in from the start. I managed to win around 18 games and lost only 2 games to Kiat Peng. The thing should be I have mastered the basics of the game and with a little bit of mind games I will be able to secure the matches without any problem. My [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE managed to get promoted while fighting against Kiat Peng's [Akatsuki]Paul. It just came when I was thinking when I can get my Mentor rank yesterday on Friday. Faith is really one thing. When you believe that you can do it, you definitely can and God will help you with that. I got a 2 times in a row "LUCKY" for my [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE today too and I got my black and white rage. The Timezone worker also gave us 6 free games after fixing the button 1 of the Tekken 6 machine today.  In addition my roulettes today were at least 9 times and I got 10000G at minimum for today. Luck is also 1 thing out there. At times, you really need it badly. Maybe God is on my side today.
After using all the free games credits, Noble went back home as he said he wanted to gym and I went off with my uncle to Sembawang, my grandmother's house to rest first as we would be celebrating Parents' Days Celebration at the Community Centre right beside Sembawang Secondary School later at 7.30pm with the whole family.
My conflict with my auntie seems to be resolved too when we talked later at my Grandmother's house.
The dinner at the Community Centre was not bad considering that only $15 was paid for per person. I always like such family gatherings no matter what the occasion, time and situation are.
At the end of the Parents' Day session, we had a lucky draw event in which we were lucky to get the 2nd and 3rd prize. It looks like my luck today was really great. If we have gotten the 1st prize, that will be really the best joke in the event lol. The Mp of Sembawang really has great hands lol! I was like still talking to my auntie and uncle about this haha. We did not get any of the lousier lucky draw gifts all because the other person was picking the numbers until the 1st 3 prizes and the Mp was invited to go up to the stage and pick the numbers. What a great change of hands!Lol.
Icts ICA is on Monday and I am still pretty weak in it. I really need help but last minute where to find help? Holy shit. I still have my Taxation ICA on wednesday which is 2 hours long. I have a feeling it will not be easy. Let's start preparing because I aint have much time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment