Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Firstly, Happy Father's Day to my Father!
Yesterday I went for a swim in Jurong East Swimming Complex together with my aunties, uncles and cousins. I definitely must admit that going for a swim makes you more awake and refreshed. It was like years and months the last time I went for a swim.
In the morning, my uncle, auntie and my cousin ern ern came over to fetch me over to Jurong East Swimming Complex. Before that we went over to Block 233 in Yishun to have our breakfast first. There was some awkwardness as it was like my first time going out with my auntie and uncle alone too. In the family they were the least closest to me, to be more specific. Bonds between one another are not easily formed but you really need time together as the main thing first.
After that it was like I swam for a whole of 3 hours and even more. By the time I was done with the swimming it was already 1.55pm. It was fun but tiring too as I had to look after all my cousins who were like still all quite young. There was one flaw too which was the Big Wave machine was spoilt and so there was no big wave to add to the fun.
We had chicken rice at the nearby hawker centre. My youngest auntie gave me $30 to spend for my Birthday. She was always that generous and good to everybody and especially to me too. I really want to treat her well too when I start earning money, just like bringing her for feasts.
3 hours of swimming drained my energy but I still went to the Timezone for some Tekken 6 games. I saw Noble there who was not very happy maybe because he lost to the Uncle Asuka who was as arrogant as always. Uncle Asuka lost to Kiat Peng too lol. I had some games with Kiat Peng using the 2nd player with the spoilt number 1 button and joss stick. I think I fared well considering the tiredness level I was in and the spoilt controls.
Father's Day today was quite common as we only just had late dinner at Block 233 just now. I was very hungry so I ate quite a lot just now.
School will be restarting in a week's time. I need to start chionging all my tutorials and projects already. This week will be a busy one with all the Ccas activites attached along with all the project meetings everyday. Let's start Chionging!

No comments:

Post a Comment