Today the Business Law tutor, Mr Dendroff was late for tutorial for nearing 30 minutes. The first thing he came in was just to tell us about Business Law ICA1. Our class did not do well in Section B and the person that did the best scored only 6.5marks out of 10 marks. The highest in the class is only 16.5/20, which means unless you are the one scoring the best, you dont get any A at all. Shit always happens when you think you can do better.
Cost Accounting lecture was un-understandable as I am lagging too far back for tutorials.
ICTS today was back to Access queries which we have learnt in Year 1. We also got back our Icts group results for Scenario Manager and Solver. Mu Qin and I got 41.5/65. Sorry Mu Qin, I have a feeling that I have dragged you down.
After this I went to Northpoint Popular to buy a highlighter and some pen ink refills. Then I went up to Timezone and play 1 game using Yoshimitsu. I realised more patterns in this character which I can use and practise.
Then I saw my sister with her friends and later on my sister and I went to Kfc for some snackers. We also went to the Japanese Food Court to buy some sushi and go home.
I slept all the way from 6pm to 10pm and went down to 1st storey Buddha events for dinner. I still feel very tired after sleeping so much. Coming to think of it, I still have my lovely tutorials to do too. I am so far back from lessons plans and I really need to put in a lot of effort to catch up now. It is better late than never.
The question is when can I start sleeping early?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment