Today I managed to wake up at 12.35pm even when I slept " very early" at 7am in the morning after chionging my Business Finance project. I have a great sense of achievement when I have completed my part for Business Finance because my part is seriously not easy to do.
After using my laptop for a few hours, my parents were back from Bugis. They bought back lunch for my sister and I. We went to Chong Pang area to buy new phones as my second handphone in my life, Sony Ericsson handphone is seriously too spoilt. How do I use a phone with black screen or distorted screen? My sister also changes her phone to a new one by using my mother's contract. Her phone, which is also Sony Ericsson model, could not be turned on because the on and off button was spoilt. There is no choice but to buy a new one too. We stayed at the handphone outlet in Chong Pang all the way from 3plus to 7pm.
After buying our new handphones we went back home. This is my first time using Samsung handphone so I guess I need time to get used to it. The functions are quite simple actually so I guess I can get very used to it in just maybe 1 week time. The only thing is only that I still do not have my contacts with me. It may be inconvenient to find out who is calling or smsing me.
Dinner at Sembawang at my Grandmother's house is extremely enjoyable as there are a lot of crabs today. I ate a lot. It is like crabs buffet without having to eat other things else. I have also passed all the free tickets for Karate Kid to my uncle and auntie for them to go and watch together as a family. It looks like I am right not to have used the tickets. Coming to think of it I will not even know what to say if I have already used up all the tickets. It is better to just give them and let them use in whatever way they like it then coming to a situation where it looks like all of us are fighting for the tickets.
Now that I am back at home, it is time to review my own speech for tmr's law project. Adios! Let's mark the start of project week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment