Friday, July 16, 2010

Taxation Ica and Business Accounting Ica over!

Finally this week is over! Taxation Ica is the worse and I am going to fail it so badly. Shit. Business Accounting Ica looks fine but I never balance...So how good can it be?
Today I am like so god damn tired. I really cannot sleep late after sleeping early for one day. My body likes the timing of sleeping early and my mind works perfectly well when I do so too. I lost control yesterday using my lappy till 10plus and only started revising until 3am. Fuck I need some self control. Somebody whack me on the head please. I should not stay online for so long sia. What is the use of getting so addicted to Tekken 6 and Scrabble? I should really devote my time to all my particulars wisely. My studies should come first for priority.
Anyway while I reached Yishun Mrt station today, it was still raining and so I went to Timezone to see if there was anyone playing Tekken 6. Indeed the Lee the phoenix was there. He treated me to all the games I had played today and we even had fun with Mokujin. It looks like he is not such a bad person after all, except for his mouth which used to be noisy and talkative. The MasterPig should be the one I should take note of. Everytime I see him, I will fuck him upside down.
Tomorrow and Sunday will be Singapore Nationals Scrabble Competition. However I will not be going though. I want to prepare for my last lap for Japanese module. Role play is the last one to go and after that I will be freed of this module once and for all. I want to do a clean job of it....
Next Monday is also E-Quiz and it is like 55 slides long. This semester is coming to an end soon.....What will my GPA be for this semester?

No comments:

Post a Comment