First of all, Happy Birthday Fusen!
Today's Finance lecture was like usual. I was not listening although it was revision lecture. The lecturer ended quite early and we were dismissed half an hour early.
Zamir, Larry, Yefeng, Andy and I then went to photocopy before going to North Canteen.
Business Accounting tutorial today was quite tiring as I was copying all of the model answers for revision questions.
After that Fusen, Larry, Zamir and I went to North Canteen.
Business Law lecture was too rush today. The lecturer seemed to be moody and saddened by something.
After the Business Law lecture, Larry, Zamir and I went to Grassroot Club for some pool. We waited for like 10 minutes before there was an available table.
The pool session was quite fun today. There were wins and losses here and there. Overall it was very enjoyable.
It was 4.05pm when Gintat, Zamir and I stopped our pool session. After that we just went home.
>Tomorrow is the last test for Japanese! I am so tired! I want to sleep!
>Who's going for tomorrow FlashMob dance practice?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment