Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dinner at 18 Chefs with Sis!

Have I dropped in skills or is it that MasterPig improve? Or can it be because of the faulty buttons? My [ULTIMZ]PRO* got demoted by his MasterPig and he has been promoted to Mentor. I really hate losing to noobs like him that keep on spamming grabs. This just shows that my skills are not up to level yet. Shall I go Bugis and train? Fuck I really cannot take this lying down.....
Anyway after he had left, I had fun with the rest who played fairly and justly. I had quite a lot of wins from Lenz and his friend, Lotion and another chinese guy that uses all characters. I must really admit that Tekken 6 is addictive and I really cannot find a reason to quit this game. It wastes a lot of time and money although it is fun. I am playing like competitive standard even though my group is created for fun. Haiya....
Dinner is so so at 18 Chefs as I ate together with my sister. The combos are really so so. One main meal, one drink and one ice-cream for desert is really very common to me or you can say lack of orginality or ideas. I dont know why sometimes I feel sick of food. Maybe it is because of my mood or I just do not want to eat 18 Chefs. My sister seems to like 18 Chefs a lot. I wanted to eat at the Japanese Food Court but she pulled me there instead.
There is really no much time to study for Taxation and Business Accounting Ica. I need to start juggling my time now.....National Scrabble Competition is on Saturday........Lot of things are piling up.....
My body is heating up and my head feels feel hot and heavy......it is really sooner or later I will get sick..... Ok time to go and bathe yeah.....

No comments:

Post a Comment