Today's whole day was about Tekken 6, so I hope my blog readers will not get bored from reading it.
As usual, Saturday is always like a play day for me. On this day I will go out with my uncle and aunt for lunch and dinner and I will also visit the Timezone for some Tekken 6 games.
I met my uncle at the coffee shop to have chicken rice for lunch. Later on we went walking around Northpoint before going to Timezone. Tekken 6 games today were not very appealing. I won Kiat Peng quite a lot and lost a little. Later on the pro Hworang came and I managed to win his Kazuya with my Law and Uncle Asuka could not even win with 8 tries. See what I have said. You sucks and that's it. Get out of Yishun and get yourself a life. Dont say things behind other people's back like a fucking coward. I saw your kid today. He had the same sucking face as you. Like Father, like son. Screw yourself. Come and tell me directly in the face that [ULTIMZ] sucks. Dont tell that to my group member. You are just fucking cowardly.
I guess today is the longest period ever that my aunt and her friend and I went for window shopping. My aunt bought me a new card holder as my plastic one is going to spoil. Thanks alot.
After my aunt has left, I went to the Timezone again and fight against MasterPig. Fuck today I cannot even win him once. What's wrong with me? My law could not even surpass 5th stage with the bots. Fuck I must be very tired since I slept at 6am in the morning. I need to take a break from Tekken 6. I cannot play so much consecutively or else I will be screwed by someone that can even be at noob level.
Anyway Noble helped me by settling off MasterPig. There's an improvement with his skills today as he can now grasp the secret of Running Jaguar Bomb. I feel happy for him. My skills are up to the max for Yishun standard already. I need to train my mind game. Maybe some day I shall go to Bugis to play oftenly. I dont mind demotions there but I want to be better, at least good enough to screw MasterPig.
I need a master to coach me Law, Yoshimitsu and Lars. Maybe Bugis will be a good place to find one.
>4 weeks of Revision have started already. Let me clear my tutorials for the first week. Then I will start revision on the 2nd week. God bless me. I want good results.
>I am short of money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment