Bathing always refreshes me although the feeling of tiredness is still there after bathing. I feel more energetic after bathing and more awake to do my stuff efficiently and effectively.
Today's lessons were like quite short or maybe it was because I paid attention and time whirled away fast without knowing it.
After Business Finance lecture everybody went to North Canteen to sleep or do their Business Accounting tutorial 9. I even managed to complete it when I do not understand the full picture yet. I guess doing work together in groups really increases work efficiency and effectiveness. You can also clear all your doubts at one go too. I really like this kind of working doing method and environment.
Business Accounting tutorial ended pretty early too and Zamir, Andy and I went to Macdonalds for lunch as Koufu was too crowded.
Business Law lecture was like so slack and I was not really listening. Many people in class AA skipped this lecture after their presentation so there was like only a few remaining behind. After lecture, Zhilong, Andy, Zamir and I went over to the library. Zamir went for his Minister meeting while Zhilong, Andy and I stayed in the library doing our stuffs. I was like playing Counterstrike while Andy was like doing his Business Law Tutorial and Zhilong was like watching videos. Lol.
After that we went to Macdonalds while I attended my buddy group meeting. Andy went home and Zhilong was using his laptop at Macdonalds too.
Buddy group meeting today was like only 5 people attending. After our buddy group meeting we went for GM which briefed us about the recent activities, asking us to sign up and there was also meeting for Sub-Committee members. After this there was my very own buddy group meeting again. Then I took the Mrt home with Shun jie going towards Yew Tee.
Which team will be winning this time round World Cup? Later there is the most interesting Semi-finals in which Spain vs Germany. Who will win? In my view I guess Germany may stand greater chance? Be sure to watch it later at 2.30am! I am not going to though....I will be accompanying my bed tonight haha.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment