Monday, July 19, 2010

Law Ica Results out!/ICTS E-Quiz

Today Law tutor said the same old things that he had said last time. He reprimanded Bryan and Fusen for chatting so loudly. Seriously I think he is prejudiced against accountants. Maybe he looks down on accountants just because he is a lawyer himself? All the talk about earning $2000 in half an hour outside as a lawyer and earning only $70 per hour being a tutor is really redundant. He is just wasting time when he should use that time to go through another tutorial. Haiya.....Law ICA is also out. I only get 13.5/20. Now I know the marking scheme for Law questions.
I think next time I should not sleep late when I have any tests or exams. Seriously I cant remember the content for Database Management Systems today and got only 14/25, which sucks badly compared to previous 20/25 for 2 times. Next week test is 25% weightage and I need to score well to try to secure an A.
Japanese Role play is this Thursday and seriously I am quite stressed over it. I need to score well to maintain my A too. I really hope to maintain my A and finish the module nicely.
Anyway exam timetable is also out and in around a month and 1 more week time, it will be exams. The semester seems to end very quickly all the time. I still have my chance to pull up my GPA.
I just slept 2 hours while waiting for my lappy to restart. Internet connection is crappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment