Thursday, July 8, 2010

Got back Japanese ICA1!

What is the match results for Spain vs Germany? I did not watch it yesterday. I just felt asleep after transfering all the contacts from my previous handphone to my current handphone. Now I have everyone's numbers already. Yeah:)
Japanese Ica 1 is 39/40 haha. My overall results for Japanese currently is A. This should be the only result that is really satisfying out of so many ICAs. My Business Finance ICA results is 19/40. Business Accounting ICA is only 22/40 and Cost Accounting ICA is 29/40. ICT result is B. Business Law ICA is not out yet but I guess it will be disappointing as well.
Next week is ICA2 week so it will be my chance to pull up my grades. I dont have so much time for now. I think I need to start right now.
Today I got 4 wins from two persons using my [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE. I managed to get Golden Azazel too haha although I lost to it once.
I think I really need to sleep early today because I am feeling a little bit sick right now. Lack of sleep.....

No comments:

Post a Comment