Monday, July 26, 2010

Last ICA for Icts!

There was no Business Law tutorial again today. I wondered if it is because the tutor received very bad feedback from the feedback session thus bearing grudge against us? I think I might be thinking too much lol.
I reached school today at 8.30am as it is the usual timing that I will reach school if my Father sends me to school. And so I went to the Business Law tutorial room and did some revision for the Icts Ica for Intergration of Access and Excel. Andy, Yefeng, and the rest also came and did their CC project for role play. I also did some revision with Andy until it was time for Cost Accounting revision lecture.
Cost Accounting revision lecture today was fine as we went through a question extracted from exam papers.
After that, Zamir and the rest went to Ang Mo Kio Hub for lunch while Andy and I went to North Canteen and eat. I also saw Zhi Long there too.
Zhi Long went to find Miss Chew and Andy and I tried to go to the room first but it was locked and in the end we were studying at the Sky Garden instead. We studied at Sky Garden until it was time for Icts Ica.
I think that I did averagely for the ICA. Anyway this Ica marks the end of the Icts module! Haha!
Subsequently, Andy and I went to print the Business Accounting revision tutorial questions and I went back first as I was going to meet Noble for some rounds of Tekken 6.
Tekken 6 today was super fun as I saw Noble's King's Venom Mask and its functions and I also fought against his King and had 2 wins. We subsequently had our own funs and he got his Golden Azazel too. I also fought against one person with all my characters, [ULTIMZ]PRO*, [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE and SonatA's DisciplE. I had around 20pluses wins, losing only 4 times to that guy.
Seriously it was tiring to play Tekken 6 because I still need to play around mind games with my opponents. Today's games were very fluent as I can manipulate my opponent around with a couple of mind games and grabs. Haha!
Gosh.....I am so tired out......I need my rest.....

No comments:

Post a Comment